Ag2120 is a highly integrated trunk or PSTN/COIC interface, available in either a DIL or SIL package. The module boasts many integrated features, including a basic barrier on-chip and programmable DC mask. The Ag2120 can be used in systems without a ground, or in applications where common mode interference is very high. It can also be operated from either a +3.3V or a +5V supply.
- Highly featured PSTN interface
- Includes Transformer isolation
- On board Loop switch and Diode bridge
- Ringing and loop current detection
- Parallel phone detect
- Programmable to meet different country standards
- Tip/Ring polarity detect for CLI and on hook reception
- 3V or 5V versions
- Simple integration
Evaluation Board Ag2120
This evaluation board is suitable for use with all variants of the Ag2120. It can be used on its own or it can be connected to an Ag117x evaluation board.