Ag2130 is a low cost single channel PSTN Interface in a SIL package. The module provides many integrated features, including a basic barrier on-chip. It can be used in systems without a ground, or in applications where common mode interference is very high. Ag2130 can also be operated from either +3.3V or a +5V supply.
- Highly featured PSTN interface
- Includes Transformer isolation
- On board Loop switch and Diode bridge
- Ringing and loop current detection
- Parallel phone detect
- Programmable to meet different country standards
- Tip/Ring polarity detect for CLI and on hook reception
- 3V or 5V versions
- Simple integration
Evaluation Board Ag2130
This evaluation board is suitable for and fully compatible with the Ag2130. It can be used on its own or it can be connected to an Ag117x evaluation board.